Rules & Policies
Registration add Tuition:
· Enrollment and tuition are for one full session (Mid. Aug.-May). An annual non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of enrollment and is good through August 15th of that year.
· Tuition for the full session is divided into equal monthly payments for your convenience. The payments do not vary due to holidays or the number of classes in a month.
· Tuition is due the first lesson of each month or before the 10th of the month and should be paid at the front desk. After the 10th, there is a $10.00 late fee. (There will be no exceptions.)
· For your convenience, a payment box is provided in the lobby. Please write the child's name and class time on all checks. You are responsible for making payments during the specified time, whether your child is absent from class, or the gym is closed.
· No credits or refunds will be given for classes not attended. Students may make-up a class missed because of illness, provided the gym is notified before the class is missed. (There will be no exceptions.) Holidays do not count as missed classes and will not be made up. Competitive team members are not eligible for make-ups.
· Make-up days will be posted or inquire at the desk.
Leaving the Program:
· The current gymnastics session runs through May. A space is reserved for your child until the end of May. Parents must give a one month written notice prior to the month withdrawing from the program. Otherwise, parents will be billed for the entire month.
Required Class Apparel:
· For safety as well as neatness.
· Girls: Choice of leotard and briefs. No two piece outfits, tutus or skirts. Hair up. No jewelry (except studs).
· Boys: Athletic shorts and T-shirt. For safety T-shirts should be tucked in.
Students arriving and departing: (On Time! On Time! On Time!)
· Classes will start on time. Please have your child use the rest room prior to class starting.
· Students must be picked up on time. If a child needs to remain at the gym more than 5 minutes past their class time, prior arrangements must be made with the gym. Students must remain in the parent waiting room until their ride arrives. We are not responsible for students once they leave the building.
Students only in the gym: Only participating students are permitted in the gym area during class time (unless otherwise instructed). Students are not allowed on any equipment before or after their class, unless supervised by an instructor.
No food, drinks, or gum is permitted in the gym.
Lost and Found:
Valuable items should not be brought to the gym. A lost and found box is provided in the waiting room for lost items. At the end of each month, items not claimed will be sent to a charitable organization. Please check it often.
Holidays and special announcements will be posted on the bulletin boards. Parents are responsible for checking the bulletin boards weekly.
Parent Waiting and Observation:
A parent waiting room is provided for your convenience and we welcome you to watch from the waiting room at anytime. Parents will not be allowed to wait in the lobby. Parents observations will be held twice a year.
Gymnastics Plus reserves the right to cancel a student's membership at anytime.